Trampolinesandmore.com / Refund for return.
Ordered enclosure 5/2010 that did not fit trampline. Called to confirm problem, and as instructed returned the item at a cost of $50 for shipping. By the way, most of my calls and emails went unanswered "sorry- we are expanding our warehouse and our phones are temporarily down "(for months). When I finally got through, was promised a credit card refund 7/2010. Followed up via email 9/2010 and 11/2010 because no refund was issued. On 11/16/2010 they promised to send out a refund check. It's now 12/28/2010. Buyer beware-- better off buying your trampoline enclosures at the local brick & mortar!
More Trampolinesandmore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Trampolines and More - fraudulent website 
- Trampolines and More- Trampoline Net - Fraud
- Trampolineandmore.com - Stop buying from them and shut down their fraudulent business
- Trampolineandmore.com - Wrong items shipped
- Trampolineandmore.com - Do not use this site
- Trampolineandmore.com - Disappointed
- Trampolinesandmore.com - Trampoline accessories
- Trampolineandmore.com - did not ship item 
- Trampolineandmore.com - I paid 75$ for this mat but could not get this shop to ship my order
- Trampolineandmore.com - This place is the biggest joke i have ever experience from buying something online