Trafford Publishing / Fraudulent theft from my bank account

Eustis, United States Review updated:

Trafford Publishing contacted me about expanding my reading program (four books) which they had published in 2008.. I agreed to pay for an e-book format for my books. From that time forward, Trafford tried very hard to sell me various marketing schemes I did not want. I did agree in some minor cases, and then refused to pay for anything more. From November, 2014 to mid April, I found that money was taken directly from my bank account without my knowledge or permission. I finally succeeded in shutting down my bank account in March/April. By this time, Trafford had stolen $36, 324 00 out of my bank account. These 'billings' appeared on my bank statements several times during each month (13 billings alone in March), plus over $5, 000 in April. My bank statements were peppered with the Trafford Logo, with huge chunks of money missing from my account. There are NO names connected with this fraud, so no person or persons at Trafford can be traced. .

Di
May 27, 2015

Comments

4th of Dec, 2017

Any Trafford complaints should be directed to the Indiana Attorney Generals Gov web site and file a consumer complaint.