[Resolved] TracFone Wireless / lost minutes, texts and data
On July 9, 2018, I transferred my number to a phone that I had used previously on TF. This was an emergency phone that I kept in the glovebox and did not normally use. When I requested a SMS balance check on 7/9, they never texted back I reupped on 8/4 and my balance showed 90/90/90. After 2 calls, a rep told me that all of my minutes (7, 987), texts and Data had been transferred to the new phone and that I used them all up! My last text was to TF on 7/9 at 11:09 and they responded that my balance would be arriving soon; my last phone call was on 7/9 at 11:11 to my home number, a test call.
So Tracfone is ripping me off for what, $100 or so?
These people are notorious rip off artists, but I'm not going down quietly, I'll get my $100 one way or another.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
TracFone Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 10, 2018
This is Wendy from TracFone Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. We apologize for the trouble and inconvenience that you've encountered with our service. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have! We would love to address any concerns you may have. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- erdmanagement (trac fone) - false advertiseing
- TracFone - cell phone service
- [Resolved] TracFone Wireless - customer (chat) support
- TracFone - download for a product failed, got charged for product twice
- TracFone Wireless - fraud alert