TracFone / ate my phone number of 8 years; can't recover from their problem no knowledgeable techies

May 21, 2015
tracfone wireless
tried to add minutes, didn't work, called tracfone they said sim expired. Sims don't expire and there were remaining minutes and expiration date was 2024. got all kinds of excuses and runarounds. a knowledgeable tech could have gotten into database and solved whatever problem they created. Chat boards said that that day there were lots of people unable to add minutes, so perhaps their system had been hacked and customer/sim data stolen. complained to better business bureau and tracfone remained adamant that there was nothing they would do to resolve my problem. Someone named 'Betty" kept sending emails in very poor English, so it's probably an avatar, but clearing making excuses and more than likely never spoke with anyone level 3 in tech to solve the problem. Guess they have enough business they can be nasty and uncooperative. This number is one I cannot afford to lose for business purpose, and there is data on the sim I need. My lawyer is drafting the complaint and this 'company' will be sued. and as much publicity around the case as I can generate, so other customers will be alerted.

N  7th of Dec, 2007 by

Tracfone - cannot call out on it

i try to call out and it says on my phone, "MAX CALL NUMBERS ARE REACHED!!!!" i was upgraded and they sent me this phone. i have had nothing but trouble with it from the beginning. i have asked them to give me another phone, but they still have not.
N  26th of Dec, 2007 by
I'm a tracfone CSR. That message displayed in your cell phone is quite enough to send you a new cell phone. Try again and good luck.
N  18th of Sep, 2008 by

Tracfone - everything

delete my zingaza they comfirmed my phone and i didnt want to be part of there plan. please please delete it
D  18th of Sep, 2008 by
they r rip offs
N  1st of Jan, 2009 by

Tracfone - Paid for service - got none
Tracfone Wireless

I paid for 1 year extension and minutes - charge appeared on my credit card but phone not updated. Called Tracfone and was told that the extension had been credited to someone else's phone. They refused to do anything about it - too bad sucker.
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I just got screwed. Bought a 120+20 minutes, and guess where the minutes went...that's right forks, to someone else's phone. I am now on the warpath, everyone will hear about tracfone and their business ethics. Oh, the attorney general also. Peace!
N  31st of May, 2009 by

Tracfone - unlimited double minutes
willow street
Phone: 860-309-6893

airtime unlimited double minutes for life a 49.99 value with purchase of 60 minute airtime.i bought a 60 minute airtime card and thats aal i got.no unlimited double minutes for life as advertised in weekly flyer.
N  2nd of Jun, 2009 by

Tracfone - Company nonresponsive to requests

Tracfone does not respect requests to "unsubscribe" from their emails. They keep emailing you even after you've gone through their overly elaborate unsubscribe procedure. Also, their customer service (perhaps in the Philippines) is dim-witted, if well-intentioned.
N  17th of Jul, 2009 by

Tracfone - poor customer service
tracfone wireless, inc
eldorado springs

have been trying for three days to add minutes to my phone. all i have accomplished is having my phone disabled. this is the only phone i have! i did try calling from another phone but could not hear or understand the person talking in what was supposed to be english.
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by

Tracfone - Bab phone sent out to customer
tracfone wireless
8390 North West 25th Street
Miami Florida 33122

kepp sending out bab cell phone to there customer to use and does not work in my area and will not replace it with a different model phone that work in my area
N  28th of May, 2010 by

Tracfone - Customer Service unable to understand them

For the life of me I can't understand what they are saying. I'm not deaf or anything like that, their accents are so strong words can't understood. I love my Tracfone but customer service is impossible.
A  26th of Mar, 2012 by
WOw that is so true!!! I don't ever understand what they are saying all I do understand is their response " I understand" no they don't and they don't understand crap!
N  14th of Jan, 2013 by

Tracfone - angry indian representatives

i called tracfone to ask if i could put money on my account and the lady screamed NO i said excuse me. she said no tell me your credit card number i gave her it and she hung up. later then the police came to my hoise and tried to say my 16 year old prank called tracfone. for all i know the lady may have been 16
A  29th of Oct, 2013 by
Trac phones suck. Tech help is worse. There is no solution to this problem. You can, like I did, spend hours with techs who don't know what they are doing...They should pay me for my time!
N  29th of Oct, 2013 by
go with virgin mobile usa they always help me

TracFone Wireless Logo TracFone Wireless