Toyota Financial Services / My car was NOT repossessed
My car was stolen and recovered out of state. Because of miscommunication from the impound lot, Toyota was called to take the car or risk it being sold at auction. This despite the fact that it was tagged as a stolen car and there were active attempts by the insurance company to release the car.
Toyota took possession of the car without notice to me or insurance company. All payments were up to date. Then, when contacted by insurance company, they roadblocked the appraisal by moving the car from lot to lot without informing anyone. Finally it was appraised and the loan paid off.
Now Toyota is reporting this fiasco as a "repossession" on my credit reports. I contacted them with all my documentation and they still refuse to take it off the reports! Now I have to shell out for a lawyer to try to get this misinformation off my reports. In telling this story to people I know, I have found that other people have had similar complaints about Toyota Financial and their unfair practices.
More Toyota Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota Financial - Toyota is unwilling to negotiate. 
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Late payments difficulties 
- Toyota Financial Services - Rip off 
- Toyota Financial Services - I hate them 
- Toyota Financial Services - Title processing
- Toyota Financial Services - car loan
- Toyota Financial / Toyota Motor Credit - Toyota stole my car
- Toyota Financial Services - Refuses to re-negotiate terms
- Toyota Financial Services - Lease buyout
- Toyota Financial Services - Wrong Loan Calculations