Tours4fun / refund needed on a tour that was never used
I had booked a tour for June 1st, 2018 for Lake Louise, Canada, on May 27th, for my husband and I and the night before the tour I realized that the date said 6/6/2018 rather than the 1st. My husband and I live about 7 hours away and we are not in town on the 6th we were only in town on May 31st through June 2nd. Just 2 1/2 days, your website allowed me to book the tour on the 1st, however, when I inquired via email about the date there were no tours on the 1st, after our money was taken. This is false advertising and it makes no sense to pay a company for something they are not able to give. If we had a tour on the 1st, we would have been happy to pay for it, however, we didn't have a tour that day and it is impossible to go back on the 6th and get a tour, so we need a refund for services not rendered.
Sincerely, Carol Kubik
More Tours4fun Complaints & Reviews
- Tours4fun - avoid tours4fun! 
- Tours4fun - itinerary
- Tours4fun - horrible tour 
- Tours4fun - lies! 
- Tours4fun - misrepresentation 
- Tours4fun - "1 x 4-day yosemite, las vegas, hoover dam & grand canyon tour from san francisco"
- Tours4fun - baltic capitals with warsaw
- Tours4fun - travel package to canadian rockies and vancouver canada - fall 2018
- Tours4fun - service
- Tours4fun - took the money from my bank a/c but no confirmed reservation