Total Cleanse / Customer Service Number does NOT WORK

134 NW 16th St. Suite 1Baco Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-320-0038

I am unable to cancel the automatic order for Total Cleanse. I do not wish to receive this product at this time or at all in the future. The customer service number given does not work.

Comments

B
  19th of Nov, 2008
I contacted the 866-320-0038 customer service number provided on the Total Clense website and it gives a recording that it is not an assigned number. How can I cancel the renewing monthly charge?? Very upset with this company!
Jo
  20th of Nov, 2008
Try going through www.whiteteaacai.com. There is a live chat link at the bottom. They just helped my cancel my free trial order and refund my S&H fee as I never received the item. Well, I won't hold my breath yet. I need to wait 24-48 hours to get my cancellation email confirmation. Hope this helps. Good Luck from Hawaii.
Rh
  20th of Nov, 2008
I too am infuriated about this! The only thing I could think to do is call my bank since I used my debit card to pay for this crap. So, try this nunber 1-888-445-7436. It's the number that thay my bank had for the debit transaction. I just called and it's EST so they were closed. However, I will be calling first thing in the morning. Good luck!!
Be
  26th of Nov, 2008
I ordered my free trial of total cleanse on Nov 15th. I have been calling since monday trying to get through just to be put on hold for a long period of time and then hung up on before anyone answered me. I have sent two emails so far and have yet to recieve a confirmation on my cancelation. I contacted my bank to let them know what was going on and they told me to keep a record of my call times and my emails so that if they charge my account they will they will be able to file a fraud complaint and refund my money. I didn't even get this stuff until saturday and it doesnt do at all what it says it will so don't even try it. Its crap. Here is the actual terms and conditions on the website:

Terms and Conditions

Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions throughout our website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and print a copy for future reference. Please also read our Privacy Policy section, which forms part of the Terms and Conditions, regarding personal information provided by you. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.

By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.

For questions regarding terms please contact us at 1-866-320-0038, chat live with a customer service representative or send an email to support@sflnutrition.com.

Health Disclaimer
Any statements on this site or any materials or supplements distributed or sold by www.total-cleanse.com have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication we suggest consulting with a physician before using any of our products.

Trial Terms and Conditions
The 15 day Free Trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of the Total Cleanse product. This gives you the opportunity to try this remarkable program for FREE (just pay shipping and handling) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. You'll have 15 days from the date of your order ships to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy the formula, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $78.84 at the end of your 15-day trial period.

15 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDES SHIPPING AND TRANSIT TIME

You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle and you may cancel anytime by calling 1-866-320-0038, chat live with a customer service representative or send an email to support@sflnutrition.com Monday thru Friday 9AM-6PM Eastern Standard Time within the 15 day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the FREE bottle as our gift to you. You will never be billed.

Unless you call to cancel, you'll continue to get a fresh one-month supply of Total Cleanse every 30 days for the low price of $78.84 plus $5.95 shipping and handling for a total of $84.79. You can cancel anytime.

Total Cleanse Return Policy
We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns
If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a refund according to the following terms. To obtain a refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. All returns are subject to a 30% administrative handling and restocking fee. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments. Please note, the following terms apply for all returned items:

To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at 1-866-320-0038, chat live with a customer service representative or send an email to support@sflnutrition.com.

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at 1-866-320-0038, chat live with a customer service representative or send an email to support@sflnutrition.com.

Please Note:
We cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."
Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was charged when ordering the product.
To ensure a refund is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Our shipping department is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number.
Returned products must be sent to the following address:

Total Cleanse Shipping Department
127 NW 13th Sreet, Suite #4
Boca Raton, FL 33432

We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We recommend all returned items to be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.

After the shipping department receives your return, it generally takes 2 business days or sooner to process your refund. Once a return is processed, it usually takes 3-5 business days for this return to be posted to your account, depending on your financial institution.

Ok but here is the thing they say something different at the bottom of the page for trial. It actually says their to send the unused portion back for a refund. So which is it do you keep it or send it back?? I am totally peeved with this company. I ordered this in conjuction with Acaiberry500 ( which I havnt recieved yet) At least when I called customer service about my Acai Berry order I got someone to help me instead of ignore me or avoid me like the plague. Buyer Beware. This is just another scam and all you'll get for your free trial is a headache.. I'm gonna try that number left by Rhi in the morning. Hopefully that will help.
Best of luck everyone..

Shipping Terms
The standard ground mail service is shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. With our Expedited Shipping Option (if available), we will make your shipment our priority and ship these packages out the same day for all orders placed before 1PM EST and the next day for all orders placed after 2PM EST (packages will arrive within 1-4 business days). Please be advised that shipments are not sent out on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. We do not guarantee arrival dates or times. We do not refund or credit shipping charges for any monthly shipments.
Br
  26th of Nov, 2008
This company is a total scam!!! Of course, the number does not work, and in 5 days I have been charged over $150.00 for product that have not received! I'm at a loss here. When I called my bank to dispute the charge, they told me to wait 30 days. This is so frustrating! If anyone figures out how to get our money back, any info would be greatly appreciated!
Am
  1st of Dec, 2008
I called this number 1-888-445-7436 and was able to cancel my order. It took me about 30 min for someone to answer but I did get it cancelled.
Ca
  1st of Dec, 2008
I think your product is a scam. When I ordered total cleanse and got to the bottom of the order to check out it stated a sum of 79.95 was going to be automatiaclly charged to my credit card each month. I did not want this to happen. THERE WAS NO WHERE TO CANCEL THE ORDER. Why would anyone want this charge when you do not even know if the product works. I received my order and immediately tried calling to cancel the charge that was going to be added to my credit card. I called and called and could not get through. I then got on the internet and came across all these complaints the same as mine. I then read if I didn't like the product I had to return it within 15 days of the postmark. What happened to the FREE months supply? I also had to get a authorization # to return the product plus insure the product. I am not spending my time and money on a product that you can not even stand behind. I am actually afraid to take the product after this kind of treatment. Therefore I have cancelled my credit card. anyway how can I return the product when you can not even get through on the phone # that is listed to get an authorization #. Fed up with your poor business management.
Ta
  4th of Dec, 2008
I had problems getting in contact to cancel my order as well but I finally got through and I told them what it was saying and cancelled my order and i was only charged shipping. I did have to call because I hadn't received my order as well but I got it a couple of days later.
Li
  4th of Dec, 2008
I have to agree with the above. I have tried calling the toll free number and it does not work at all. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. I am trying to cancel end of story. I have tried the live chat and sat there and sat there. I called the 1-888-445-7436 and am still waiting. trying the live chat thing again as well.
Ch
  25th of Mar, 2009
Oh my goodness! I do not feel like such an idiot. How do these people sleep at night? Do they have children Telling them, "oh, honey its ok to lie and cheat people"?? I have made countless attempts and tried as I have for the past month to get a hold of these scums to no avail. There must be something we all can do, as one - and put a stop to this.

THANK YOU TO "FAIRGAME" for the information you provided. You, definitely did your home; work, job! As many of you, these people litterally took our money and ran. This also proves that many of the websites anyone visited are providing advertisement for these sonofabitches, once again, its all about the damn money. I do pray that these people will get their dues, may it be in this life time or the next, carma comes in many shapes and forms.
LET US ALL WORK TOGETHER AND SEND IN COMPLAINTS, REFPORT THIS COMPANY TO OUR CITY, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. DEMAND SATISFICATION, CHARGEBACKS, REFUND.

NCL NATIONAL FRAUD CENTER
1701 K Street, NW, Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20006
Hot Line: 1-202-835-0618

Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
(202) 326-2222

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Call (202) 324-3000