Total Cleanse/AcaiBerry / SCAM!

FL, United States Review updated:
I was reading about the scams for total cleanse and the acai berry and i too was scammed i ordered on dec 4th and hadn't gotten anything back except a call from acai berry telling me about the product but nothing about my order and so i called the number they offered for customers to call. for two days i got no answer then it never even rang so i called the number one of the reps called me from [protected] they finally answered and i told them to cancel they said they will cancel the product. i asked for the # to cancel the total cleanse (because they said they could only access the acaiberry account) the number i got was [protected] was on hold for 23 minutes and 11 seconds finally got ahold of a rep her name way Hayley and she said that it hadn't been canceled and she would cancel it now and that i would get a conformation e-mail within 24 hours she said they didn't have the conformation number yet so i could not get it. They request your product# full name and e-mail addy hopefully this works and will help others who are having the same problem. GOOD LUCK!
Kr

Boca Raton
Florida
Phone: 1-866-938-4832
acaiberrysupreme.com

I have unsuccessfully attempted since Octber to stop deliveries and charges... my credit card company has started dispute procedures but I cannot get a phone number that is not always busy in order to discontinue. So they continue to charge me and I continue to return and dispute... on and on and on.
Hi
  18th of Nov, 2008
HELP!! How can I get out of this. The product does not work and I cannot cancel! Does anyone out there know how I can get them to stop charging my account, short of closing my account? Do you have an e-mail or address to mail a letter requesting cancellation. Help!