TomTom / customer service
I personally would close their business if I could.
People don't have to go through the same mess like I did. And everyone knows that the company won't do absolutely anything to fix it. They are appalling. To talk to someone from their customer service you have to send numerous emails and make many calls and MAYBE they will do a favor and respond. Yes, that's what I'm complaining about. I don't like to talk to no one. They provided an email, a phone number, but they never use them for communication with customers. So you have to wait for weeks before they answer. That's terrible and this should be finished one day. You can't run your business if your customer service works like crap.
More TomTom Complaints & Reviews
- Tom Tom - Repairs for GPS 
- TomTom - Wrong address's 
- TomTom GPS - TomTom refuses to honor latest map guarantee. 
- TomTom - Forbid to sell second hand 
- TomTom - Consumer beware
- TomTom International - will not refund my return items after telling me to return the items
- TomTom.com - Duplicate orders, TomTom.com needs a link to allow customers to cancel orders beforeign processing
- TomTom - TomTom no replacement on faulty products
- TomTom International - Not honoring warranty
- Tom Tom - 1000 / 1 Live GPS problems. . .