Toledo Edison / stollen Social Security Number

1 Toledo, OH, United States

My Social Security Number was stolen. I did not know this until Aug 2007. I believed it was stolen from my work location at Walgreen's Pharmacy, Dorr and Reynolds, Toledo, OH, when my car was broken into and my purse stolen. POLICE RECORDS USE #[protected]. But, I am now certain it was taken before, as I search my credit score, I notice this does not belong to me.
I spoke with an employee at your location, who tells me the name is RACHAEL PITZEN-COLE...at the above location, Walgreen's, Dorr and Reynolds, an employee by the name of Rachael Pitzen is currently employed. I believe she obtained access to my purse/wallet, and took the number to use as her own. I did not give permission for her to use this. I do know that she was having problems with paying her electric/gas and asked for assistance from me, but it is/was against Walgreen's Company rules to provide financial assistance to an employee...I was an Executive Manager at the time, and she was a Cosmetition.
I have lived at the following locations: 310 Rudolph Rd, N. Baltimore, OH 45872...Morton, IL...Pekin, IL...and now 1045 Cory Street, Fostoria, OH
Please confirm this receipt of NOTICE TO DISPUTE, as I am very concerned.
Paula Cole