TNT Holdings / impatient and rude staff
Called for a despatch from my Singapore office to Pasir Gudang. It was my first time calling for such courier services. The call operator got impatient when I failed to provide the exact details to her expectations and speed. Fine, I had plan to let it slide but the courier guy's attitude was the last straw.
He had passed me the airway bill for me to fill up and the address was longer than what we had to write for mailings to a local address. He got peeved and walked off, saying he'll be back before the end of business for the day. Before that, he sarcastically mentioned, "Wow, taking ages to fill a form!". I was too busy to even respond to him but thinking of it in the aftermath makes my blood boil.
These 2 episodes seriously spoiled my otherwise peaceful day. I was attending to some work-related stuff requiring my immediate attention as well. All he have to do was to take 5 mins of his time and everything would have been settled by now. I'm PATIENTLY waiting for him to return and collect my 100g parcel.
Would seriously contemplate on whether to call TNT the next time I require such service. Very poor attitude and service.
Ref no. (quoted by operator): 281739
Airway bill no.: GD [protected] WW
More TNT Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Holdings - tnt 160088740 // mawb 60345360582 // laser graphics not received
- TNT Holdings - service
- TNT Holdings - driver
- TNT Holdings - service delays and lack of answers from customer service
- TNT Holdings - shipping from new zealand to italy