TNT Express Delivery Services / tnt's poor service/stolen items in the package

1 Philippines

I have a complaint regarding the express delivery services. The parcel that was supposed to be delivered to me (Paranaque City Manila, Philippines) yesterday from Montevideo Uruguay, July 31, 2008 was not delivered due to the loss of a certain item inside the package.
I called TNT Manila, spoke to a customer representative named JUN and told me that the pouch has been slashed and an item has been stolen, specifically the "key ring." I told him that TNT is liable for the lost item. They said that it's under investigation & they want to find out who's liable for it. Who else could be liable but TNT??? Isn't this company supposed to deliver parcels SAFELY & ON TIME? If so, then if these cases happen, the company MUST pay for the lost items & be held responsible without making the customers wait or worry anymore. How can you assure your customers of SAFE & FAST delivery when you can't even comply to the customer's needs? I didn't even get an apology for the delay and mishap. I also found out that the sender from Uruguay hasn't been informed yet. I gave his mobile phone number to the customer service representative named JUN and asked him to ask his supervisor or whoever is incharge to call the sender immediately because he sent me an e-mail earlier and he doesn't seem to know what has happened. This is really upsetting & i hope TNT will comply & take utmost responsibilty for what happened. TNT must give the customer a money-back guarantee for the dissatisfaction especially in cases such as these!
Kindly do something about it. I will never stop until this has been resolved. It's not about the value or the cost of the lost item. My point is that, an item has been lost and whatever it is, it is still TNT's responsibility to ensure the safety of their goods and the efficiency of their service. You don't know the value of the lost item to the sender & the receiver & TNT should take responsibility for it.
If you can't recover it, pay for it.
Kindly comply to this e-mail immediately.
Thank you!