TLG SHOPPER / unauthorized deductions

Humble, TX, United States Review updated:

I have a credit card with Capital One and have not been receiving my paper statements for a while now. Im super busy and work 7 days a week 6 AM-6 PM. I finally go online to pay my bill and look at my transactions to discover $16.99 has been deducted from "TLG Shopper". I have no idea who they are! So I look back as far I can to 3 months and noticed they have been taking out that amount 2-3 times per month, sometimes every other day! I continue investigating and realize that they have been doing so since September 2010 and today is August 8, 2011! I am filing a dispute with my credit card and giving them a call today! Also, I will report them to Better Business Bureau. How do they get away with doing this to people all around the nation!?!

Mm

Comments

• Mm
      Aug 10, 2011

I'm sorry you have more time on your hands to look through all your accounts more thouroughly. I work all the time, I'm continuing my education and I have a family to look after. I don't get that much time. Looking at all the complaints written on this site about TLG Shopper-- some people are constantly going through their transactions or noticed it sooner, but the issue is still occurring. Whether I discovered it sooner or not still doesn't stop the transactions from being made. I wouldn't have lost so much money, but that's my problem. People have called to cancel and complain and still nothing is resolved. Why don't you just keep your comments to yourself, if you don't have anything nice to say. I don't understand why grown folks are still acting like they are in high school.

• Mm
      Aug 11, 2011

I have a lot of accounts! This one happen to be signed for paperless billing when I didn't even sign up for it. So I never received my statements where I can take a few minutes to glance at transactions. And I don't use this card so I didn't think there would be transactions that I would have to be double checking on. My mistake oh my goodness! You don't know me ok. I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week, I have 4 kids and I have to make time for their h/w, deal with their issues, family time, clean, cook, take care of bills & make sure everything is paid on time, as well as everything else around the house and a hospitalized grand parent plus a difficult divorce process. I don't even have enough time to eat sometimes! im exhausted every day! So, say whatever you want to say. Im done. God bless!