TLG EVERYDAY / Unauthorizes charge of $11.99

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a $15 flash storage item from Buy.com and in their page they offered a FREE TLG everday item My credit card was billed for $11.99 for this so called FREE item. These people should be prosecuted!

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2007

Luckily you know what you did. I don't even know what the hell did I sign up for, I can assure I've never seen tlg everyday before... but they still charge me. What a jerk. After a research about this company I didn't bother to call them, let me CC company handle this.

• Gi
      2nd of May, 2008

how do i get this to stop

• Mc
      29th of Apr, 2009

I just recently was charged $119.99 for this "apparent" service that I never signed up for. I actually called them 3 times to cancel my "membership" they stated that I had with them and still couldn't get a cancellation code! Luckily on the 4th attempt when being a disgruntled "Customer" I was able to get this code and a full refund.

For everyone's Special Attention (SA) their number is 1-800-417-6232. You should have to get a code that starts with R.

This company is ###ic and will continiously attempt to sell you something when trying to attempt to cancel! I hate ###ed people and companies that want to take advantage. Honestly, I think the BBB should wipe them off the planet!