TLG / Illegal Withdrawals

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I noticed a charge on my credit card that I wasn't sure of so I called my CC company and they told me I also had a charge in August from this same company. I have never ordered anything from this company. I called TLG and they said they would stop charging me but not reimburse me. My CC company said I needed to cancel my CC which is a PIA but I did it anyway because I didn't want to incur any further charges. After looking "TLG Great Fun Complaints" up on the Internet I see pages and pages of complaints which tells me this is a SCAM, RACKET, whatever. What gives the company the right to do this? Remain diligent in checking your CC bills. I am going to report TLG to the BBB and call my local sheriff's department to alert them of this scam. Also, we have a local TV station that troubleshoots problems like this and I am going to report to them. I want this company EXPOSED and PROSECUTED.

Ra

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Oct, 2008

My confirmation number is 2611514, date 10-01-08. I WANT THIS MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT NOW! !!!

8th of Oct, 2008

order date
    :9/24/2008 order number; 1181950 I did not orderthis I want this money back in my account Now
    Charlie LaFountain 92 knight st. Queensbury new york 12804

• Ro
      10th of Oct, 2008

I just got a charge from this company 10/6/08 for $12.99. It's listed as TLGGREATFN, I have no idea what this is and I've never signed up for anything so I'm pissed. Now it seems like I can never get a hold of anyone or the office is always closed!

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2008

Direct tv took money out of my debit card without my ok. They have owed a refund to me sence 9-8-08. They took out 594.00 dollars. It is one excuse after another why this money has not made it back to my account yet. This caused a chain reaction in my account. I am now 700.00 in the negitive. My husband is diabled and can not even walk, my family depends only on me now. They have caused me great hardship and do not even care. If I had the money I wish I could sue them. I do not understand how a company can take money out without your ok and keep it for over six weeks!!! Please let me know if anyone else has been thru this.

• Li
      27th of Oct, 2008

Bill showed up in credit card account as pending. and i want to know how they got our debit card number. This has happened twice .This is fraud.

28th of Oct, 2008

I mistakenly clicked on this site and accidentally signed onto this site, I request that all funds of 1.97 be reinstated back to my debit account. You sent me a notification that I had to go thru channels just to get my money back into my checking account. I want all funds replenished back into my account immediately! You have all my account information and I WILL dispute this case. And please do not send me anything. I will only send it back or destroy the disk. I found out that you will charge me 49.95 per month for your service which I cannot afford and if I find out that this is happening I will prosecute those responsible for the actions. This is my final warning, I will take legal action immediately if I dont see a credit to my account by 11/1/08. Please call me at 239-404-7545 after this action is completed. I do not want any E-mail confirmation only a Phone call will be accepted. This Comment is for www.earnmicrosoftcash.com only. Customer Support. I await a reply by phone only. Thank you. Max6592@comcast.net.

• Az
      30th of Oct, 2008

I have not heard of these companies, but whenever you find unauthorized charges on a credit account, you must report it to the credit card company as soon as possible. You can officially dispute the charges, and ask them to investigate them. Once you have officially reported it (usually in writing), the credit card company cannot bill you or charge interest on the charges until they are resolved.

Try to gather all the info you can about these incorrect charges and the company who is charging them. If you need to communicate, do it in writing, and save everything so you can refer to it later if necessary.

If you can find out how they got your CC info, report it to the CC company. If you gave them your CC info, then you need to **wise up fast**. Never, ever give it out unless you want it used and shared by unscrupulous people!!

Best wishes!

• Az
      30th of Oct, 2008

PS - Posting your info and requests here will be ignored by the scammers and your CC company. Good for ranting tho.

• Wi
      2nd of Nov, 2008

i have had two charges to my cc one on 10/29/08 and 9/29/08 of $39.93 and i never heard of skmultimedia.com need to stop this charges

• Ti
      5th of Nov, 2008

I did not order this, i did not want this, I DO want my money back NOW.

7th of Nov, 2008

I Have called and caled and sent e-mails to you to have my acct. credited that funds wer taken out of I want this taken care of immmediaTELY, iF I keep receiving charges for this Company and my acct. goes over the limit n charges me I will take this matter further. I now have 6 charges and the product i keep receiving is still pkgd, I am hold right now again for the last 13 minutes . I want to speak to a person about this now. phone: 719-473-3641 or 719-660-5029

Mandy Green, Very unhappy person
    09/22/08 $4.87
    09/22/07 $4.87

• Sh
      27th of Jan, 2009

Unauthorized charges from debit card after using card to order flowers online from 1800Flowers.

• Wa
      7th of Feb, 2009

THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY DEBIT CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.

• Be
      7th of Feb, 2009

i also paid 1.95 for a cd on grantfunding, I did receive the cd in the mail, then they also took out an extra 69.95 without permission from my account making me over.

17th of Feb, 2009

NoTimeForIdiots is an ABSOLUTE IDIOT. She didn't say she got a makeover, she said they took money out of her account, making the account overdrawn. GeeZ, who did you screw to get a computer?