[Resolved] Tiny Kingdom BoutiqueBeware: this is a china company 2-5 weeks delivery

The first thing that should have tipped us off was that they don't have an address on their site. After waiting a while, we learned that it was shipping from china, but would "absolutely" be here on x date (3 weeks after the order!). A day after that absolute date, I told them i'd start reporting them as a scam operation. Nothing received 40 days later. I've since asked for a refund (By email to document it) , and will be escalating that through paypal and my credit card if not done soon. Seriously - the low price on something isn't worth this hassle. And after we waited for a month with nothing to show for it, the item is now available for that same low price everywhere.

Tiny Kingdom Boutique

• Resolution statement

• Tiny Kingdom Boutique Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2017

this is a false complaint. we don't have this customer in our reservation system. this case never happened. this user is a fraud.

Ki