Timeshares By Owner / rental of my timeshare
I was too quick to give my CC info. which I have never done before. Frankly, the sales rep. sounded so sweet and friendly like somebody from my Sunday School group in my church. The chat went on for about 30 min. and before I knew it, I followed her instructions about making my timeshare an "asset" rather than a "liability" and she promised that the check from TSBO would arrive before I had to pay my CC debt. That happened on Friday 12/6/2010 and by Monday, I woke up knowing I made a mistake. No live person answered the phone to answer my questions. I then went online to see this website and WOW, I saw how many people have been robbed by this company. I will let you know if they refund my money, since I am within the 7 day cancellation period. Wish me luck.
More Timeshares By Owner Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare By Owner - bad service 
- Timeshare By Owner - scam 
- Timeshares By Owner - bad or no service 
- Timeshare By Owner - do not call 
- Timeshare By Owner - buyer beware — educate yourself 
- Timeshares By Owner - timeshare rental
- [Resolved] Timeshares by Owner - listed marriott points for sale
- Timeshares By Owner - wanted personal info. on our timeshare.
- Timeshares By Owner - fraud 
- Timeshares By Owner - none