[Resolved] Timeshare Release Now / Timeshare cancellations

1 248 Alpine LaneGuffey, CO, United States Review updated:

This is one of the biggest scams I've come across in awhile!! On April 9th 2015 I was contacted by Timeshare Release Now explaining that they could release me of my "Financial Burden" on my Westgate's Resort timeshare. For the price of $4, 500 I was told I would be legally detached from my timeshare ownership and would be reimbursed all prior payments. Not only did they take our money and run but our credit has been ruined! My husband and I had just fallen into some financial problems and working with Timeshare Release Now has set us back drastically. Instead of enjoying our retirement in peace and relaxation we now deal daily with constant calls and emails from credit bureaus . PLEASE BE AWARE!!!

• Resolution statement

Timeshare Release Now customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ne
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Oc
      8th of Oct, 2016

I agree with you whole heartedly. They did not do what they promised they would do. Now we are out the money we paid them and still have to pay the stuipd timeshare.