Time Warner Cable / Road Runner / stay away from this company!
Time Warner Cable
Time Warner / AOL / Road Runner has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I had my service physically unplugged by a tech in order to plug my neighbor in. Seven missed appointments and numerous called to customer service later and I am still without Internet. This is the second time this month. Customer service says that I can't talk to a supervisor that one will have to call me back, never happened. Dispatch does not call back either. If I had not paid for service in advance I would switch carriers. Stay away from this company, if you ever have problems you will get nothing but lies and empty promises.
More Time Warner Cable / Road Runner Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract