Time Warner Cable N. E. Ohio / poor service!
Our cable has been on and off for about 2 weeks now. Can't watch the TV. I have tried to call almost everyday - usually the phone cuts out before I ever get to talk to anyone. Today may be my lucky day - I have been on hold for about a 1/2 hour and not cut off yet. Are there this many customers having issues? Their bill boasts of 24 hour customer service ! But no one ever answers the phone!!!
I have also emailed them multiple times - no response. Maybe their company doesn't know how to use email - oh, wait - I remember I used to have their Road Runner Internet service - well that never worked either. That's probably why they don't email back - it's not working. Get a DSL connection - it never goes out!!! Not like Road Runner - which always went out, you couldn't get through to support and then they couldn't fix it after you made an appt and missed work 3 weeks later.
It is starting to look like I am going to be driving into the cable office in the morning since no one is answering the phone. What I don't understand is how they are allowed to get away with this kind of service to their customers!
More Time Warner Cable N. E. Ohio Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service
- Time Warner Cable - buyout contract