Time Warner Cable / money they claim owed to them
I had already had my phone with the cable for a few years when i switched everything over to them. They told me they would send the modem for the tv. There would be no charge. My son tried to hook it up without success. We had to have a service man come to our house. After about an hour without getting a signal, the main office told him it was shut off at the pole. Then we argued about all the fees they were charging. The woman got disrespectful and said my bill had never been fully paid. That was a lie;I always paid on or before the due date. I requested all payments made in the past. Which was sent. I had prove my bill was always paid in full for as long as I had the account, starting with just the phone. My so had gotten me a phone service for
$15 a month offering me even more than cable gave. They upped my bill $57 a month for taking off the phone. I just canceled the whole account, sent back all there equipment. In the end they owed my son $33. We never got the money. Every time we made a call about it, they came up with some excuse. Now we are getting a collection notice for over double of what the balance owed to him was.
I noticed this has Time Warner Cable-Carolinas, my son has never lived anywhere but NY.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management