Time Warner Cable / terrible service
I should have trusted my instincts. I finally signed up for broadband internet access after years of using dialup. For the first day, it was great. Then, intermittent. Then, not working at all. The cable LED on the modem is not lighting up.
So I call. I'm told it will be 3 days until they can make a visit. They said they could come Monday between 3 and 6. I said I can't be home until 3:30. They said that's no good. So we have to do Tuesday, when I can be home by 3.
I tell them, after all this time, I finally subscribe to one of their new services. It proves faulty, and they won't come out and fix it? How the hell are they ever going to sell me digital cable or phone service? I get, "Well, I understand your problem."
Do they? Do they understand that I used to have slow, but WORKING internet access and now I don't? If this happened to my phone system, WHERE THEY HAVE COMPETITION, I'd tell them they'll find their trash on my lawn in three days when they finally come.
I don't have DSL available in my area, and they must know it. There's no other reason they'd treat brand new, pissed off customers with such disregard.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation