Tillys.com / They protect identity thieves
I recently confirmed a fraudulent charge made on my credit card at Tillys' website and, when I asked for the name and/or address of the purchaser, I was told that they will not give out any information, including even confirming where the merchandise was sent, as a "matter of policy, because of potential liability." Apparently, Tillys is more worried about "potential liability" to a thief than it is worried about potential liability to a legitimate credit card holder. IF YOU VALUE THE SANCTITY OF YOUR IDENTITY, DON'T SHOP THERE.
More Tillys.com Complaints & Reviews
- Tillys - Poor return policy 
- Tilly's Events & More - Haven't Received Paycheck
- Tillys.com - $#*!TY SERVICE RUINS A STORE WITH DECENT PRODUCTS
- Tillys.com - Customer service is a complete joke!
- Tilly's - Unreliable 
- Tilly's - complaint at: marketplace at el paseo
- Tilly's - last paycheck
- Tilly's - shipping
- Tilly's - lack of accessibility
- Tilly's Valencia - Manager