Tightboards.com and Boardparadise.com / No customer service -Frauds

1 4361 Suite 170, Federal Dr. Piedmont CentreGreensboro, United States Review updated:
Phone: 336-856-0029

LIGHTS ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
I am a victim of this dubious company and did not see the negative reviews until it was too late. The company I write about is, CrossRoad Sports DBA(Doing Business As) tightboards.com and boardparadise.com. I made a purchase on January 7, 2009 and received virtually everything with the exception of one small item. One of the items I ordered stated that it was in stock and was ready to ship within 24hrs even though it was not. I found other deals on their website yesterday, Sunday, January 18, 2009 and decided to go ahead and make another purchase, pick a different item that wasn't shipped to me and have them include it in my new order to save them shipping costs; what a grave mistake!

After I made a second purchase with this company I began to see blogs and negative reviews of this terrible company. Instantly I thought, what have I done now? I called them this morning Monday, January 19, 2009 to have tightboards add the item that was not in stock to my credit card, they have not sent me a conformation letter yet and probably never will. I tried to call back later and cancel my recent order only to get a recording. I also sent their customer service manager a letter of complaint as well as sending the same letter to the Greensboro, NC Better Business Bureau. I have been doing heavy research on this company and and found many of the owners' names and extensions, (which I will provide later), calling them many times as I tried entering every extension I was given by there company hence my title, THE LIGHT IS ON BUT NO BODY IS HOME.

In short, I felt it was time to vent my frustration and help the next potential boardparadise/tightboard buyer of making a huge mistake. I can tell you this, I will never do business with this company again and will go out of my way to inform all of my skater and snowboard friends not to even think about buying from them as well as starting an anti boardparadise/tightboard groups on the web to inform others of their less than ethical ways.

Below is information you may use in an attempt to fight them for your money

CrossRoad Sports, Inc. AKA "Tightboards and Boardparadise"
4361 Suite 170 Federal Drive

Additional info:
Greensboro Better Business Bureau of Central North Carolina
Ph: [protected]
email: info@greensboro.bbb.org

BBB's rating and info of this company: LOOK AT THE WEBSITES BELOW TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS COMPANY

Company profile info:

Comments

• Me
      24th of Apr, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
    But if you already have and have paid by credit card, don't believe anything you hear from them about crediting your account. They will lie and lie.
    CALL your credit card right now and 'dispute' the charge. It will take a few months because Tightbds/bdparadise does not respond to disputes and your card company has to wait the full time until they can reward you the dispute but you will get your money back through your cc company.
    ASK your cc company to make a complaint through their Merchant Services on this company.

• St
      4th of Sep, 2009

I have experienced the same issues. Order something "in stock", get email with store credit. Order replacement item, get another email with store credit. In the email it says that you can request your money be returned within 5 days... which I did. With NO response. I have called customer service 25 times, never get to anyone. Nobody works there. I will be #1 in the queue and always go to voicemail. Have left 5 voicemails with customer service, 3 with the Laura Derr, the "Customer Service Manager" and sent 5 emails to the helpdesk. No response, ever. Now, their site is conveniently shut down, so I can't order anything else and they are sending me emails from "Tightboards.com" to come shop there. I have submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and have not yet received response from BoardParadise. TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND CRIMINALLY PROSECUTED FOR STEALING FROM CONSUMERS.

13th of Nov, 2009

ATTENTION READERS! The former owner of BP is back in business somehow, not only is he operating “BPRIDESHOP.COM” but he also is running a site called AXISRIDESHOP.COM, spread the word, its the SAME ### scam he’s been running for years. its called bait and switch…….he sells you ### he doesn’t have, has his so called customer service reps talk you into something different. oh yea, and then he doesn’t pay the vendors that make the industry what it is and screws the local sales reps out of their commissions. support people who pay bills, don’t shop at either of these sites and spread the word.

• Ry
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I know the guy personally, he used to date my sister. he put his hands around her throat and told her he would burn her house down wtih her son in it. I cant wait till I see him.