Tidebuy.com / tidebuy is very misleading and extremely disappointing

United States Review updated:

Bought a long gown based on the picture on the website. The gown material and details are way off from the original. Sent them an email regarding the return and after 2 emails, they replied and want pictures to substantiate the claim. Learning from the other reviews that they won't give a full refund, I may have to give up the effort. No wonder, they are far cheaper than the same gowns shown on the other legitimate websites. Tidebuy is very misleading and extremely disappointing. Have used other websites before in ordering gowns, but this one is such a bad experience.

Ci

Comments

• Ni
      23rd of Apr, 2012

I have had the same experience from Tide Buy. I purchased a prom dress for my daughter from their website. It was pictured as a elegant, classy and quality dress and what I received was anything but that. The tulle on the dress had polka dots on it which were not in the picture, and the overall dress was mismatched and poorly sewn. After sending pictures to them describing my complaints, their response was sorry but we can do nothing for you but give you a discount on your next order. I would never order or recommend their website to anyone. They are clearly a fraudulent company that takes peoples money and it needs to be shut down.