Tidebuy / total scam

China Review updated:

This business is a total and complete scam. I ordered two dresses that don't come near the measurements I sent. Materials used in it are seconds and the quality of the work is nothing short of shamefull. Seams that are not even stiched, while others are reversed with the actual stiching line exposed to the exterior. Eagerly takes payment but pretends not to understand english when I call them. I wish I had read the reviews online before ordering from this crowd. Typicl very low quality Chineese scm business of which you will never het any satisfaction from. Non existant customer service. Kiss your money goodbye.

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2012

I can totally agree with you, i'v just received my dress from Tidebuy and its nothing like the picture and its so badly made, the zip dos'nt work also the size is wrong, I ordeded a us size 12 and its more like a size 8. Im so angry with my self for not reading the reviews first.

• Bd
      2nd of Aug, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME AWARE OF THE COST TO SEND IT BACK. I WILL AVOID THROWING AWAY GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. MY DRESS WAS MADE FOR AN AMAZON FEMALE. IT WAS MADE WITH TWO VERY HEAVY LININGS. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DRESS MADE IN THE USA AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WEARS LIKE A CLOUD. THAT STUPID RAG WAS HUGE, HEAVY AND THE LINING DIDN'T MATCH THE FABRIC. I PAID ONLY $40 DIFFERENCE FOR MY MADE IN THE USA DRESS. WE REALLY NEED TO START BUYING USA AGAIN. THAT CAMPAIGN WAS SO PATRIOTIC AND REALLY DID HELP TO CREATE JOBS HERE IN THE USA. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BY BUYING FROM THEM, BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE IN CHINA...IT'S ALL RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. SO, IT IS THE "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" THAT WILL NOT GIVE US OUR REFUNDS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE WARNED YOU!