Tidebuy / unreliable and bad service

United States Review updated:

The dress was poorly made and too short by Tidebuy.com. Waste of time trying to return it. I ended up buying a new dress. Do not throw way your money by ordering from Tidebuy.com . Takes too long for getting a respone from Tibebuy.com. Phone calls to Tidebuy goes to a voice message and then goes blank. The telephone numbers listed on their web site seems to be bogus. Their customer service is poor. Paypal should drop them out. By the time an order arrives and returned in order to file a dispute, 45 day limit to file a dispute runs out. Be aware of what you are getting into unless you like to burn your hard earned money.

Ti

Comments

• Jl
      Jun 28, 2011

I bought my daughter's prom dress from Tidebuy, and the dress was cut too small. Trying to get a hold of someone was a nightmare, and trying to return the dress was even worse. They told me to send pictures, and I did. They said I could return it and if I paid the shipping, I would receive the entire amount back on my credit card. I sent the dress back over 5 weeks ago, and I keep emailing them to get an update. The last response said that once they received the item my card would be credited immediately. There is no way they didn't get it back yet. Now I keep emailing and I'm getting no response. I will NEVER order from them again. I also had to buy my daughter a new dress, so I've paid for two dresses and spent $23 to send the dress back to China!

Sep 15, 2011

I am in the same problem i order a dress from tidebuy and now the dress is very much poorly made too short and did not fit my daughter, now am trying to cal and the number is not in service and they are not responding to my emails, the sad things is that i order two dresses, the graduation and the prom, the graduation reaches and the prom has not yet arrived. this is a high class robbery, thank you

Sep 15, 2011

bad services

• Bd
      Aug 02, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I AM GLAD YOU MADE ME AWARE OF THE COST TO SEND IT BACK. I WILL AVOID THROWING AWAY GOOD MONEY AFTER BAD. MY DRESS WAS MADE FOR AN AMAZON FEMALE. IT WAS MADE WITH TWO VERY HEAVY LININGS. I FINALLY BOUGHT A DRESS MADE IN THE USA AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WEARS LIKE A CLOUD. THAT STUPID RAG WAS HUGE, HEAVY AND THE LINING DIDN'T MATCH THE FABRIC. I PAID ONLY $40 DIFFERENCE FOR MY MADE IN THE USA DRESS. WE REALLY NEED TO START BUYING USA AGAIN. THAT CAMPAIGN WAS SO PATRIOTIC AND REALLY DID HELP TO CREATE JOBS HERE IN THE USA. I THOUGHT I WAS DOING A GOOD THING BY BUYING FROM THEM, BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO FREE ENTERPRISE IN CHINA...IT'S ALL RUN BY THE GOVERNMENT. SO, IT IS THE "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" THAT WILL NOT GIVE US OUR REFUNDS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE WARNED YOU!