TicketNetwork / I will never use ticket network again.

1 South Windsor, CT, United States Review updated:

On December 10, 2015, I purchased two tickets from Ticketnetwork. The tickets were sent over to me by mail. But the time on the tickets was wrong and I noticed it only few days later when I printed out the tickets. I contacted the company and explained what happened. The customer service agent who I talked to assured me that the tickets were actually fine. He said that time factor was okay too and the scanners at the door would know that the tickets are alright. But when the tickets were scanned it showed that they really messed up with the time. I told the man that I had spoken to Ticketnetwork customer service about the time on the tickets and they assured me that there would be no problem. He told that he was very sorry but he could not let us in. Horrible liars! Will never use them again!

Pa
Jan 7, 2016

Comments

• Da
      11th of Jan, 2016

This posting should be removed. It does not contain any identifiable information as to the show purchased or the person filing the complaint, therefore we can not adequately respond to the complaint.