TicketNetwork / I will never use ticket network again.
On December 10, 2015, I purchased two tickets from Ticketnetwork. The tickets were sent over to me by mail. But the time on the tickets was wrong and I noticed it only few days later when I printed out the tickets. I contacted the company and explained what happened. The customer service agent who I talked to assured me that the tickets were actually fine. He said that time factor was okay too and the scanners at the door would know that the tickets are alright. But when the tickets were scanned it showed that they really messed up with the time. I told the man that I had spoken to Ticketnetwork customer service about the time on the tickets and they assured me that there would be no problem. He told that he was very sorry but he could not let us in. Horrible liars! Will never use them again!
More TicketNetwork Complaints & Reviews
- TicketNetwork Direct - Awful company 
- TicketNetwork Direct - Bad Company 
- Ticketnetwork.com - Misrepresentation of Tickets 
- Ticket Network - Fraudulent Practice 
- Ticket Network - cost of show tickets 
- TicketNetwork - refunds
- TicketNetwork - worst of the worst
- My Ticket Network - ticket scalping... horrible company
- Ticketnetwork.com - not receiving katy perry tickets order # 23707151 & 23707112
- Ticketnetwork.com - NHL Heritage Classic