Ticketmaster / I was sold tickets that I couldn't sit in!

US Review updated:

Disappointed!!! I has been 4 days shy of being a month. Ticketmaster has not dealt with my problem. My husband and I bought tickets for our daughter to attend the usa vs korea women's soccer game on oct. 19, 2017 in new orleans. My husband paul brought our daughter to the event. She was sooooo excited! We splurged and bought (What we thought) the best seats possible. The seats were right behind the usa team. We paid $144 a ticket so that possibly our daughter could get her new jersey signed by some players and get pics. Little did I know, a disaster was brewing once they tried to sit. My husband bought our daughter a jersey and proceeded to go to their seats for awhile. However, they were quickly told that they were not seating on that side of the field. The new orleans staff didn't know how to "fix" this "problem." they said no one was allowed on that side of the field. My husband and 12 year old daughter were shuffled in and out of offices (Wasting an hour of their time... And missing the preshow as well as the beginning of the game!) after they finally gave them new seats on the opposite side, they were crappy seats! The people in front of them as well as the people behind them all paid $28 a ticket (I have pics of their printed tickets!) this was not fair swapping for the tickets we paid for! I am highly disappointed in ticketmaster as well as new orleans arena. Ticketmaster should not have sold me tickets that I was not able to sit in... And here I am almost a month... And nothing has been done. I have demanded a refund... And all I hear is... We are checking with the venue. Ticketmaster did not do what they promise..."we guarantee the seat you buy is the seat you get." ridiculous!

Km
Nov 15, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 15, 2017

Why not just dispute the transaction with your bank?

• Wa
      May 15, 2018

I purchased $65.00 tickets and got $40.00 tickets and ticketmaster saying 25.00 surcharge a total of$147.45 this is the biggest rip off that I encounter I even spoke to customer service before purchasing tickets to get more information and she said that I would only be charged service fee and delivery fee but I was charge for 2 $65.00 157.45 and really they was $40.00 ticket this is crazy I am 62 and I would have never fallen for this I could have drove to Chicago round trip for $20.00 this is so crazy I really want my $50.00 back I paid 65.00 ticket for 40.00 ticket. Who does that????never in life will I be using this site again.