Ticketfly / Events for shows
I ordered 3 tickets each for 11 shows at UPMC Legacy Theater, Pittsburgh PA, when you buy 5 or more shows you get a 50% discount. When the tickets arrived some of the tickets were at full price $39.00 instead of the 50% discount. I contacted Ticketfly to get the refund that was due. The only way that they would do it was for me to cancel and reorder the tickets. Then I was in danger of losing the prime seats to someone else. This has short of a nightmare, spending time on the phone which averages 22 minutes on hold. After repeated calls to Ticketfly I have given up. The price of the package including mailing fee and handling charges is well over $712.75. $78.75 ticket fees plus delivery fees. Order numbers [protected] and [protected], order date was 09/30/2016. I have file a complaint with UPMC and the Better Business Bureau, And this is not the first time this has happened to me the same thing happen when I ordered for the last year events. They seem not to care about consumers.
More Ticketfly Complaints & Reviews
- Ticketfly - Tickets 
- Ticketfly - Lost my money!
- Ticketfly - False advertising!
- Ticketfly.com - Seller scammed me and didn't contact me
- www.ticketfly.com - They took hidden fees
- Ticketfly - unauthorized credit card charges
- Ticketfly - customer service
- Ticketfly - annoying experience
- Ticketfly - By far worst ticket distribution company