Thorntons — no food
I used to shop at your South Holland Illinois store on a regular basis because I would walk in and the store would be ready for business. I have since stopped shopping at this location because of the following
Weekends no food in the hot case some days completely empty
On a few occasions the fountain area was shut down
The lines on a few trips was to the back cooler only one register open
The store was on the dirty side sticky floors garbage not cleaned up
Like I said, I was impressed by this store the first few times I walked in and shopped this location. I would tell friends and co workers but now I the only conversation I would have is how quickly this store went down the tubes. This location reminds me of Walmart they open up a store get you in then the customer service and conditions disappear. I do not want a gift card or anything show me that you are listening by getting the standards back up like they were the first few times I shopped this location.
More Thorntons Complaints & Reviews
- Thorntons - people who should not work in customer service 
- Thorntons - prices going up on fountain drinks
- Thorntons - had to wait in line behind another customer who was after me to get a receipt. 
- Thorntons - thortons frostick
- Thorntons - gas 6 cents off a gallon 1 time 
- Thorntons - unethical behavior
- Thorntons - customer service from employee and manager
- Thorntons - one of your workers is exposing video of my grandchildren!!
- Thorntons - villa park, illinois thornton cashier named daries would not honor rewards program discount
- Thorntons - customer service & products.