Thin Tabs / Unauthorized debits from my account

We ordered the 14 day "free" trial and just had to pay shipping. Within 3-4 days they had already taken $149.99 from our account that was not authorized and sent us pills we never order. The phone number on the account takes you to an answering service which gives you a number that gives you another number that gives you to a machine to leave a message that nobody every responds to. This is absolutely ridiculous to do this to people!!! All we want is our money back and to leave us (and our money) alone!

A  4th of Mar, 2007 by
I ordered a free trial of thin tabs for $3.97 with no obligation to purchase-only pay the S&H. A week later my card was charge for $149.99! Once I called the agency I was refunded my money. A month later Debt and Recovery contacted me via USPS stating Thin Tabs says I owe them $202 for the product--that I never ordered or received! Now that I'm disputing this claim-it now shows up on my credit report as a debt!
A  7th of Mar, 2007 by
I ordered my "free trial" on 6/15/2006. My debit card was charged $149.99 on 12/1/2006. I received the product (that I didn't order) the following day. After numerous telephone calls and unsuccessful visits to websites, I found out that I needed to return product for a refund. Product was returned on 1/3/2007. Phone calls and emails on 1/24/2007 and again on 1/29/2007, I was told that it would take them 8 weeks for my refund to be credited to my account. Today, 3/7/2007, I called and filed a complaint and was told that my issue will be researched and I will receive a reply in 10-15 business days. How can I get this resolved?!
A  13th of Mar, 2007 by
I ordered my free trail on Feb 28, 2007 and on March 10 I was charged $149.99 for a product which I didn't order. The only way I got someone on the line was to press one to make an order. They told me there was no way that I could get my money back at all and keep in mine that I never got the damn trail pills. This web sit should be reported for fraud!!! I would like to get my money back.
N  13th of Mar, 2007 by
They should be reported for fraud!
N  13th of Mar, 2007 by
A  19th of Mar, 2007 by
I was on pogo.com and clicked on the ad for Thin Tabs. I ordered the free sample. Within seconds I remembered how my boyfriends mother had trouble with a product she ordered and unauthorized charges to her checking account, so I tried to cancel the free trial and ask them to not charge my account. I was advised that there would be a $49.00 cancellation fee. I was outraged and there was no backing down on their part.

I talked to my bank when I saw an authorization for $4.87. They will dispute for me but it has to be deducted from my checking account first.

When the free sample arrived, I refused it and put that on the envelope along with "account cancelled".

Just now I found an unauthorized authorization for the amount of $149 which will overdraft my checking account. I spoke with my bank and they have a flag to dispute when it debits my account, but there may be overdraft charges.

I am going to contact the FTC, FCC, Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney Generals Office. All of these sites are available for you to write your complaint.

If anyone has any other information on how to resolve this problem, please contact me.
A  20th of Mar, 2007 by
I also signed up for the "free" trial for just the cost of shipping and handling. My account was charged 149.00 within days and there is nothing my bank can do because I used my debit card. There has to be something that can be done about this company. I try to call the 800 number but only get answer machines and no one calls back. I just want my money!!! If anyone finds out what else can be done please let me know and I will do the same
A  28th of Mar, 2007 by
I also agreed to try the Thin Tabs for the cost of shipping (3.95). Soon after a one month supply arrived and I returned it opened and wrote cancel across the front. In January, I saw that 149.95 had been taken from my credit card and it has never been replaced even after repeatedly calling the company and not hearing anything back. We are told to leave our number and someone would return our calls, but do not call back as this would delay our return call. When they did call back, she said we had to go to the usaveonsales.com website and go to customer service. There is no such website. What can be done to get our money back?
A  29th of Mar, 2007 by
Took advantage of "free" samples and told representative that I did not want to continue in the program as I only took 2 capsules and had a very negative reaction. I was sent an email telling me that product was being shipped to me at which time I called their customer service and told them I did not want their product and I was told they would credit my account and cancel my "membership." I had been billed for the product and then a credit was issued the same day I contacted their customer service. I was then notified by the Post Office that I had a package from them which I refused to pick up and asked them to return to company. Several weeks later I was contacted by a collection agency demanding payment.
A  8th of Apr, 2007 by
I was ripped off by thin tabs to the tune of $150.00 which was debited from my checking account after ordering a trial size bottle. Now the phone number on the trial bottle is no longer in service, and the website www.adiprine.com, which is also on the bottle does not exist. How can I get my money back and keep them from using my credit card? Is there anyway to actually talk to a human being at this so-called company?
A  23rd of Apr, 2007 by
I have also filed in here under "Physical Enhancement Labs". My complaint with the Oklahoma City Better Business Bureau is now Closed - Unresolved. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov. They responded after just as few days with: " ... The Commission does not resolve individual complaints. However, the information you have provided concerning the practices of the company will be considered to determine what, if any, action should be taken by the Federal Trade Commission in the public interest." Would you all PLEASE take just a few minutes to file a complaint with them also at www.ftc.gov. It's really easy. If enough people complain maybe something will be done to end this scam.
A  13th of Jun, 2007 by
You guys are not alone!!! This company (I believe) is owned by the same company as extremeleanrx.com who have been fraudulently taking out $84.97 from bank accounts (including MINE). There is a complaint board from extremeleanrx.com on here and in it, there is information on what is believed to be the person responsible for this. I urge you all to go there and read it. File a police report and let's stop this guy! We all work too hard for our money. I am filing a police report today and I am also considering going to the news stations to GET THE WORD OUT ON THIS GUY!!! Please do the same and let's see if we can stop him. My bank made me sign a statement saying I would take legal action against this person/company and I can't wait! Please feel free to e-mail me with your progress. Maybe if we can all work together, we can stop him.