Thermospa / Unbelieveably horrible company

I have never dealt with a more rude or inept service department in my life!! I placed an order online and never received it. When I called to check the status, I was rudely told that I should have called to place my order instead of placing it online. Are you kidding me? What century is this?? I have requested my merchandise, to no avail, so I then requested a refund. Today is the fourth time I have requested a refund. They will "call me back" today to let me know what is going on. I can't believe a legitimate company can operate with these standards. I will never reccommend ThermoSpa to anyone!

Be

Comments

• Ka
      8th of Jun, 2010

I too, am disgusted by ThermoSpas. I bought a tub, which apparently had to be delivered by a crane (of course at additional cost) as we live on a hill (amazing that moving vans manged to get up the hill and furniture heavier than the spa moved in), and has had a leak every year since the tub was purchased. Each time instead of it being covered by the service contract, we have had to pay for the visit, the parts and the chemicals to fill the tub; only to discover yet another leak. Of course, the parts to fix it had to be ordered, rendering the tub useless for a week or so at a time.
    I did not buy the tub for pleasure; I suffer from Parkinson's and it's an occasional relief from constant pain. So to not have the tub is more than a distraction, it adds to unrelenting pain. Thank you, ThermoSpa for being such a terribly run company; I suffer because you can't make a quality product.