The Salvation Army USA / a driver
My name is alexandra... From camillus, ny 13031.
I was driving today off from the highway in camillus, new york onto hinsdale road... One of your salvation army truck/van drivers decided to run me off the road and cut me off... Almost completely totaling my vehicle. I am extremely angry at the way this man was driving. His license plate number was dpr-6625... Almost caused an entire scene of traffic to get into an accident... I am only 24 years old and have been driving since I was 18... I have not gotten into any accidents or received any tickets before.... He completely cut me off and if I didn't see him coming he would've killed me. Not happy. He should not be driving. Middle aged african american male. Rude and extremely unsafe... I do not usually complain about this but because it is a company driver I want to make sure he isn't doing this to other people... Could cost someone a life for god sake.
Thanks... Needed to complain to someone... Extremely furious.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees 
- Salvation Army - Donations - rude service