The Perfume Emporium — Nondelivery of goods
This company does not deliver goods. It blames postal losses to begin with then promises to re-send. When goods do not arrive refunds are promised, then promised within 30 days (according to their terms of business). Then when the money still does not arrive we are told that it has been deposited and to check with our bank. When we find that the bank has no record of funds and go back once again to Chris, he promises to send it within 3 days. Still waiting. There is no contact number to speak to anyone. Please check the website and note all the complaints. This should not be allowed as it is obviously a scam and money is being used to generate interest for the company. I intend to take the company to the small claims court, but something should be done to stop it at source.
More The Perfume Emporium Complaints & Reviews
- Perfume Emporium - 100% pure scam 
- Perfume Emporium - Imitation fragrance and fake company 
- Perfume Emporium - Mariella Burani Eau Rosee Eau toilette
- Perfume Emporium - Do not buy from this company, they will scam you
- Perfume Emporium - Unpleasant experience 
- Perfume Emporium - Customer Service
- Perfume Emporium - Refund scam
- Perfume Emporium - Delivery
- Perfume Emporium - perfume empire — products are not even worthy as air-fresheners.
- The Perfume Emporium - Refund not given