The Perfume Emporium / Nondelivery of goods

This company does not deliver goods. It blames postal losses to begin with then promises to re-send. When goods do not arrive refunds are promised, then promised within 30 days (according to their terms of business). Then when the money still does not arrive we are told that it has been deposited and to check with our bank. When we find that the bank has no record of funds and go back once again to Chris, he promises to send it within 3 days. Still waiting. There is no contact number to speak to anyone. Please check the website and note all the complaints. This should not be allowed as it is obviously a scam and money is being used to generate interest for the company. I intend to take the company to the small claims court, but something should be done to stop it at source.

D  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have ordered a couple of times from Perfume Emporium and I have had wonderful results. I received what I ordered in a timely manner. I have no complaints for this compay. They were wonderful and I had a wonderful experience and will order again from them in the future.
N  26th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Genny Bobroff is referring to perfumeemporium.co.uk, which is fairly clearly a scam site. Ebonywone33 is from America so i suspect she means perfumeemporum.com which seems to be a legit US site.

Perfume Emporium Logo Perfume Emporium