The Honey Baked Ham Company — spiral sliced ham(s)
For years my family has purchased Honey Baked Hams for Easter and Thanksgiving, and sometimes even Christmas and since we don't have one very close by we sometimes get ones for friends, but it is time to stop.
The last three hams we have bought have either been inedible or just not good. The inedible one was so salty we had to throw it away, but it was the first bad one ever so I gave them a pass. The next one was not as salty but also not good to eat. Now this Thanksgiving I decided to give them another chance remembering all the great hams we had in years past, disappointing. The ham was over 8 pounds and almost $90 and no one wants to eat it. The old hams were a delightful combination of sweet and savory but this one had almost none of the "honey" in a Honey Baked Ham. I'm sorry to say this will be my last purchase from Honey Baked Ham and I will miss it.
More The Honey Baked Ham Company Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service 
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - greedy! 
- Honey Baked Hams - on line orders 
- Honeybakedonline.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] The Honey Baked Ham Company - unable to contact honey baked ham to report phishing scam: 
- Honeybaked - customer service
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality 
- Honeybaked - ham 
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- Honeybaked.com - they send me old and stinky products