The Great Escape / No refund

We purchased a hot tub and gazebo from The Great Escape and have had nothing but problems. We paid for a new Gazebo and they installed a very damaged floor model.It was installed backwards, the windows were broke, hinges were broke, pieces of wood were carved out, the frame was bent and the door will not shut. We have called over and over and no one EVER returns our calls. It has been almost impossible to speak to a live person. We now have a spa that is just sitting in our backyard yard and we are unable to hook it up until we resolve this issue. The manager at the Aurora store has yelled at me and said there is nothing he can do and the manager of customer service will not return our calls. I have asked for a full refund but no one is calling back.

Ge

Comments

• Ds
      11th of Jul, 2011

I spoke to Kyle & left several messages for Matt Coglan (owners) about continuing issues with their service department. The pool service manager Andy is unreliable, does not finish the job, does not return phone calls and has a serious problem with communicatio.

We originally scheduled a pool cleaning, filter hardware issues as well as a heat exchanger problem.

Andy showed up, took a water sample promised to return to clean the pool. Didn't hear from him again until we contacted the owners. Andy showed up this morning (a week later) with his crew. His crew cleaned the pool, handed my a bill and left. No-one looked at the filter and Andy did not address the heat exchanger issue. After a brief inspection, I realized that the pool cleaning was incomplete. There is still staining, a white chalking layer on the gel coat as well as rust stains. I have MANY pictures documenting the condition of the pool

I stongly advise against dealing with this pool service company, and after Andy's yelling tirade, I certainly advise against any woman to be home alone with them.