The College Network / scam!

Lyles, TN, United States Review updated:

For anyone concidering using The College Network, DON'T DO IT!!! It's a rip off!!! The "study material" they give you is a joke and doesn't prepare you whatsoever for the exams. Half of what your "academic adviser" tells you at your first meeting is a lie. They have been ripping people off and shattering dreams of further education for years and I do not know how they are still in buisness! I joined TCN in hopes of receiving my RN through their LPN to RN 18 month bridge program. Ha! It's a joke, I've been in it for 2 years now and am still no closer than I was on day one. Please do your research before signing that dotted line! I wish I did!

Je
Nov 13, 2014

Comments

• Tc
      Nov 18, 2014

Dear Customer,

We are unable to identify you with the information contained in your post, however we would be delighted to address your concerns and attempt to resolve them. Your success and satisfaction with our products and services is very important to us and we would love the opportunity to assist you as we have assisted others in earning their degrees.

Please call us at 1-800-634-1443 at your earliest convenience. Thanks and have a great day!

• Ki
      Nov 18, 2014

I completely agree. It's simply amazing that these people are still in business. I can't actually pursue my dream of earning my RN thanks to these deceiving jerks. SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE!!!