The College Network / no degree

United States Review updated:

The College Network has charged my credit card for a program I never even utilized. I was unable to stop the monthly charges and ended up paying thousands of dollars over the past 5 years. When I tried to cancel the program 3 years ago the representative offered no resolution. I was also shipped several books that look like downloaded copies of pages from Wikepedia. This ad continues to run in some nursing journals. Why? I would like to talk to one person who completed the course and was actually awarded a BSN. My credit is now ruined and even though I've nearly paid off the credit card the course was charged to, the effect of the financial devastion linger with me to this date. Now that I see others with the same complaint I really feel duped.

Yo

Comments

• Ae
      Jul 20, 2010

I've signed up with the college network and I'm using it. I've passed 2 exams so far and the college network has been really helpful. I know plenty of people who have obtained nursing degrees with the networks help. Maybe if you had used the materials and taken the exams you would have gotten the degree. you signed a promissory note...if you were unsure about being able to actually do the work you had to do to get the degree, you shouldn't have signed the note...

• Cj
      Jul 17, 2012

Hello all! I have started a petition to to The Department of Justice to stop TCN on Change.org. I too have been scammed by them and am now being sued by them. Please take the time to sign via the following link:

• Gi
      Feb 18, 2014

Hello, if you are in Ohio please contact me, I am working on trying to compile evidence against the college network. [protected]@clevelandconsumerlaw.com

• Cu
      Mar 05, 2014

Dear Gina,

We are unable to identify you with the information contained in your post; therefore, it is difficult to address your concerns without being able to review your account history.

We would be more than happy to help you take advantage of your purchase. If the program you purchased no longer suits your academic needs, we may have another educational study program you can complete to help advance your career. Your purchase continues to carry a lifetime guarantee, and our support staff is here to assist you along the way.

To see stories from some of the successful customers we have assisted over the years, please visit YouTube® and enter the keywords “College Network.” These individuals have demonstrated that, with hard work and dedication, anyone can achieve their goals.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your program and to have you as a satisfied customer. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-634-1443.