The Cleaning Authority / Scam and rip off

I had the Cleaning Authority come to my house and sell me their services to the tune of $82.00 for one cleaning. Not only did they do an inferior job of cleaning, but they broke all the casters off my foot stool which I had just purchased in June. They would not refund any money to me saying "Well, that's just not going to happen".

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Not even my worst enemy. Stay away from this company if you ever want to see your house in one piece. Things were not put back in their proper place and they left they cleaning tools at my home and did not clean thoroughly.

Also, a friend of mine who had used this company had made a complaint about one of their employees and asked that they never send her back to her house. They didn't... they sent her to mine.

Va

Comments

Co
  29th of Jan, 2009

Making unsubtantiated allegations... Nice. "Your Friend" who is unnamed asked the company not to send some unnamed cleaner. They just happened to send that same unnamed cleaner to your home!!

Wow - what an amazing coincidence. If your unnamed friend was so unhappy with them, why did you use them?

This story stinks...

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2009

sounds to me Like Your House was a total disaster, and ONE cleaning will not bring it to Brand new again, and Your trying to "say something was Broken" ( which by the way wouldnt not have been broken by just a cleaning... to get your money back.

Unjustified STORY Gee are You an employee of this company who got FIRED maybe??