The Brick / wrong item sent
4 months waiting for couch and ottoman, then they send the wrong style ottoman and try to tell us the one we saw on display was never made for that couch. Even though the one we ordered was a Rhea Hazel Wedge Ottoman and the one we saw was a Rhea Stone Wedge Ottoman, only difference was the color of the cushion. We ordered an ottoman that was square and ended up with a rounded one, and were told its square on 2 side. Last time i chk'ed square mean all for sides are equal. I have been a customer for 12 years 2008 is last year i will ever buy anything from this company. They screw up and then try to blame you... real nice..
More The Brick Complaints & Reviews
- The Brick / Brada Machine - broken washer 
- The Brick-Oakdale Sectional Couch - factory defect 
- The Brick - delivery/product/personnel - one big problem! 
- The Brick Transglobal Service And Lg Products - poor service not honoring warranty 
- The Brick - crappy quality furniture 
- The Brick - Tripped and fell on rubber mats for winter that were improperly display
- The Brick - Liar!!!!!!!!!
- The Brick - refund twin bed
- The Brick - service
- The Brick - furniture