TGI Friday's / stealing money from costumers!
My father took our family out for a nice dinner at TGI Fridays this last Thursday Feb 8th 2007. When the bill came and it was a good amount for 9 people they had taken out 18% gratuity my mother gave them a $25.00 gift card and said use this for the tip. We had gotten home and not only did he get gratuity they never took the 25.00 gift card off the bill or off the gratuity so the waiter ended up with a 62.00 tip.
Just be warned that they will not tell you weather or not they take gratuity you have to really look at your bill and then correct them a few times to get it right or to keep them honest.
The store #0089
From a angry consumer
More TGI Friday's Complaints & Reviews
- TGI Fridays - unacceptable customer service 
- TGI Fridays - bad service 
- TGI Fridays - general manager forced me to leave instead of resolving complaint 
- TGI Fridays - prostitute 
- TGI Friday's - frozen steak fajita grocery product 
- TGI Friday's - hamburguesa
- TGI Friday's - customer service plus order
- TGI Friday's - my experience at tgif
- TGI Friday's - waiter
- TGI Fridays - customer service