Texas Roadhouse / service
I have always enjoyed having dinner with my family here, until tonight my server Lola was the least interested in our table yes we saw she had other tables but we waited over five minutes for our drinks just to turn and see her standing near the computers talking and laughing, we order an appapizer but she never even bother to bring it (sure she forgot, she never mentioned it) our food was dilivered by another friendly employee, Lola never bothered to check on us, not once did we get refills asked her for To-go boxes and she forgot them but when we asked another employee we saw her standing near the kitchen door on her phone. I understand roadhouse gets busy but she just didn't care for us at all and was also rude
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!