Texas Roadhouse — prime rib
A friend of mine and I dined at the Texas Roadhouse Winchester Virginia location this last Saturday night. We both ordered the 12 oz. prime rib to be cooked medium. What was presented to us was a barely cooked super rare piece of something that resembled meat. It chewed like bubble gum and had absolutely no taste. At least a quarter of it was fat. We had our waitress take it back to the kitchen and talk to the chef about having it cooked medium. She returned it to us and the only thing that had changed was that the fat was warmer. This was the first time in my life that I could not eat a prime rib that was put in front of me. I've eaten at this location many times before and this was absolutely the worst visit. I hate to say it but this has questioned my faith in the Texas Roadhouse. Please make this right. Thank you.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!