Telkom SA SOC / adsl
Good day, I sent a form to ([protected]@telkom.co.za) to cancel the adsl on the 15 november 2017 of which I received confirmation at the end of november that it had been cancelled, but it still being billed on the statement. I queried again on the 29 jan 2018 and I was advised to send the cancellation form to [protected]@telkom.co.za which I did. Still I got no joy and on the 16 feb I had to resend the cancellation form again and a lady by the name of lebo on your facebook page confirmed that the form was received and the cancellation was processed. A dispute was also logged the 16/02/2016 ref [protected]. I have since received no feed about my dispute and when I spoke to an agent this morning they say that the adsl line has not been cancelled. At the moment my landline has been cut and im highly frustrated because no one can help me.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018