Telecheck / Unfair practice

Telecheck has been in a lot of hot water and we need them to take them to task. They have paid 3.5 million recently and we need to have a class action lawsuit by those of us who have been humiliated and denied services and goods due to their unfair practices. My check was denied, I couldn't get what I needed, had to find a ride 16 miles to my bank, I am old and disabled, had to cancel appointments and so forth. When I called them they said I did not have a bad check anywhere or a bad history, they based it on a statistical analysis. Bull. Merchants have to belong to Telecheck, I use checks everyday of my life. For example, I have written forty this month. Apparently 39 of them do not belong to Telecheck. Statistically with my history there is 100% chance my check is good. So they have only seen one of my checks and it is good, what the hell are they basing it on? If they checked on one check and it was good, that would mean I have a record of 100% good checks in their system. Please call the FTC when this happens to you.They will take a formal complaint and will give you the number of the Attorney General in your State who will also take a formal complaint over the pohone.If I find this harms my credit report they will find they are fighting a consumer pit bull and will be sorry they ever heard of me. Please join me. Also, can anyone find a lawyer out here who will take on a class action suit?

Ca
May 22, 2014

Comments

• Kr
      12th of Aug, 2014

Telecheck need to quit playing games with people. When consumer calls for answers about why transactions are being denied Telecheck need to step up to the plate and give consumers a direct and positive answer. Instead of a silly answer like lack of history or doesn't fall within our guidelines. Why all of the sudden are they forming new rules every day as they go.