Telecheck / Declining checks without probable cause
I'm 65 years old and never had a bad check!!! I only write checks because I don't trust debit cards! (no pin /no signature and in my world no purchase) I am only being rejected at Office Depot/Max. I called TeleCheck today and the answer I got is because I displaying suspicious behavior because of writing checks in other towns???? I live in Leander TX but I do shop in surrounding towns as in Georgetown, Liberty Hill, Salado, Round Rock, Austin, & Kerrville and others. I'm on the road a lot and if I need something I go to the closes merchant as in HEB, Walmart, Lowe's and others. I AM A CONSUMER NOT A GUY WITH BAD CHECKS HISTORY!!! Telecheck is telling me I have no history with them and I am a risk. Telecheck also suggested I write checks in small amounts and stay within my community until I have build up history with Telecheck. But I do have history and according to Telecheck there are over 200 checks processed, so what is the real their issue with me being a risk!!! As of today I'm no longer doing business with Office depot/Max!!!
More Telecheck Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it! 
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck 
- Telecheck - Scam 
- Telecheck - Still no resolution 
- Telecheck - Terrible experience 
- TeleCheck Services - denial of check cashing privileges
- TeleCheck Services - denied check at walmart 5 times.
- Telecheck - denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant
- Telecheck - Denied check... Fourth time