[Resolved] Teespring.com / avoid!
I bought a t-shirt as a present and had nothing but trouble with Teespring. I want to start by saying that they charged me twice and refused to give my money back. My bank statement clearly showed that there were two charges from Teespring, but these clowns keep telling me that they have nothing to do with that. I told them that I have all the proofs but they claimed that they charged me only once. The second problem was when I opened the package and saw the shirt and I was shocked when I saw that there was no print. It was just a white shirt with no print on it. I made a photo, sent it to Teespring and asked for a refund and they replied that they did not believe me and that they did not receive any photos. Avoid!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Teespring Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017
Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear that happened. We will be reaching out to you to resolve this ASAP!
Teespring Customer Care's Response, Apr 03, 2017
Thank you for your business with Teespring. We're sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order and we would be happy to further assist you! Can you please provide your order number or the email address that was used to place the order? Thank you for your time and we hope that we will be able to resolve this for you right away.
More Teespring.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small
- TeeSpring - fraud
- Teespring.com - I got wrong size. no idea how to change it
- Teespring.com - they have charged me for purchases that I did not make! 
- Teespring.com - problems with sizes and one t-shirt was completely wrong
- TeeSpring - credit card charges one year after later!
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - ordered in january and received nothing yet!
- TeeSpring - custom shirt
- TeeSpring - a "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!
- Teespring.com - I had to pay for their mistake