[Resolved] Teespring.com / avoid!

I bought a t-shirt as a present and had nothing but trouble with Teespring. I want to start by saying that they charged me twice and refused to give my money back. My bank statement clearly showed that there were two charges from Teespring, but these clowns keep telling me that they have nothing to do with that. I told them that I have all the proofs but they claimed that they charged me only once. The second problem was when I opened the package and saw the shirt and I was shocked when I saw that there was no print. It was just a white shirt with no print on it. I made a photo, sent it to Teespring and asked for a refund and they replied that they did not believe me and that they did not receive any photos. Avoid!

• Resolution statement

• Teespring Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017

Oh, no! We are so sorry to hear that happened. We will be reaching out to you to resolve this ASAP!

• Teespring Customer Care's Response, Apr 03, 2017

Hi PauReika,

Thank you for your business with Teespring. We're sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order and we would be happy to further assist you! Can you please provide your order number or the email address that was used to place the order? Thank you for your time and we hope that we will be able to resolve this for you right away.

Sincerely,