Tea Life LLC / Scam!!!

This company is a complete fraud. They don't allow you to cancel your account. One day, I remained on hold with their customer support desk for 8 solid hours. I am filing a report with Nevada's Attorney General and the BBB. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, IT IS A SCAM!!! The products don't work, they are using Oprah Winfrey's recommendation in order to pull you in and not let you out. The only recourse you have is to change your accounts or they will continue to bill your credit card or banking account. THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Comments

• Va
      1st of May, 2008
    Tea Life LLC - Requesting refund
    Tea Life LLC

I requested to be dis enrolled in the program and I have not received my refund. I was charged $89.00 and I want my money back. I don't need 100 words to explain what I am requesting. My name is Eva T. Hardwick, I ordered a free trial of green tea pro, I was sent (2) bottles and (1) bottle of colon flush capsules. when I checked my bank account $89.00 and change had been withdrawn, I didn't ask for this to continue without my consent so I want my refund to the sum of $89.00 to be refunded to my account or sent direct to me, the latter will be ok.