TD Banknorth / Outrageous overdraft fees
In the past, I have done business with other banks, but I have never experienced anything like what this bank is doing.
I know that if you overdraw your account, there is a $35. fee. This bank charges the fee every five days until you make a deposit.
I've spoken to these cold hearted cut throats and have gotten nowhere with them. I'm a senior citizen, and if I'm not mistaken, it is against federal law to charge overdraft fees on direct deposit Social Security checks. It fell on deaf ears with these people. Since us seniors only get paid once a month, I think this is a rip off on a grand scale and should be stopped. We're talking anywhere between $100. and $200. for the month just in fees if you overdraw your account.
I want every cent this bank stole from me in fees.
More TD Banknorth Complaints & Reviews
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank Mortgage - escrow/mortgage payments 
- TD Bank - A Letter
- TD Bank - online banking
- TD Bank - savings & checking accounts
- TD Bank - teller service
- TD Bank - to go card